|This amplifier is based on the original 0.1--2000 + MHz (30dB) of the amplifier, two-stage cascade is made with low noise, high gain (≈60dB), and is suitable to detect weak signals.|
1. Operating Frequency: 0.1-2000MHz
2. Power Gain: ≈60dB
3. Maximum output power: + 10dBm (10mW) @ 1dB compression point
4. Operating Current: 70mA (9V)
5. Supply voltage: 6-12V
6. System Impedance: 50 ohms
|Amplifier use tips:|
1. The amplifier at operating frequency of less than 500MHz, has very good gain flatness. The lower the frequency, the higher the gain consistency.
2. When the power supply voltage is 5-8V, amplifier can be used as a variable gain amplifier, the gain with the supply voltage increases. With DA control of supply voltage, you can control the amplifier gain, the gain adjustment.
3. When the power supply voltage is 8-10V, low end gain of ≈60dB, at which point the amplifier has a low noise figure and good stability.
4. When the voltage is 12V, maximum gain, low frequency gain can reach up to 62dB,
5. Because of the high gain (≈60dB), pay attention to overload (max input= -54dBm), in use you should follow the relevant principles of RF and microwave circuit layout.
6. Possible uses: In the Lab, Service Bench, Repair Facility, Research Facility, Ham Radio, Am radio, FM radio, TV reception
1 x 0.1 to 2000MHz ≈60db RF Wideband Amplifier
1 x 120vac to 12vdc wall adapter
|Online Store: Go to Store|
|Home Page: Go to home|