1. Operating Frequency: 0.1-2000MHz
2. Power Gain: ≈60dB
3. Maximum output power: + 10dBm (10mW) @ 1dB
4. Operating Current: 70mA (9V)
5. Supply voltage: 6-12V
6. System Impedance: 50 ohms
1. The amplifier at operating frequency of less than
500MHz, has very good gain flatness. The lower the
frequency, the higher the gain consistency.
2. When the power supply voltage is 5-8V, amplifier
can be used as a variable gain amplifier, the gain
with the supply voltage increases. With DA control
of supply voltage, you can control the amplifier
gain, the gain adjustment.
3. When the power supply voltage is 8-10V, low end
gain of ≈60dB, at which point the amplifier has a low
noise figure and good stability.
4. When the voltage is 12V, maximum gain, low
frequency gain can reach up to 62dB,
5. Because of the high gain (≈60dB), pay attention
to overload (max input= -54dBm), in use
you should follow the relevant principles of RF and
microwave circuit layout.
6. Possible uses: In the
Lab, Service Bench, Repair Facility, Research
Facility, Ham Radio, Am radio, FM radio, TV
1 x 0.1 to 2000MHz ≈60db RF Wideband Amplifier
1 x 120vac to 12vdc wall adapter