All parts and sale items are sold with No Returns No Refunds No Exchanges
For International Sales, send us an email noting the items you wish to purchase to
Sales Dept Email.
Battery Chargers (1)
Cable & Wire (55)
Cable Assemblies (22)
Cd DVD Drives (9)
Cd DVD Players & Recorders (1)
Clocks & Watches (6)
Cord Grips (3)
Education & Training (10)
Electron Tubes (4)
Flash Drives (1)
Floppy Drives (0)
Fuse Holders (2)
Hard Drives (3)
Headphones - Headsets & Earphones (7)
I/O Interface Cards (19)
I/O Modules (0)
Inductors Chokes Coils (4)
Input Devices (2)
LCD Display (0)
LED Display (3)
Machine Tools (9)
Microscopes & Endoscopes (4)
Mother Boards (1)
Motion Detectors (1)
Mouse Pads (1)
OEM Replacement Parts (23)
Optical Electronic (1)
Panel Meters (1)
Plugs - Pins & Jacks (9)
Power Converters (1)
Power Cords (8)
Power Plug Adapter (3)
Power Strip (1)
Power Supplies (34)
Printed Circuit Boards (9)
Printer Cartridges (3)
Remote Controls (1)
Routers & Switches (4)
Soldering Equipment (40)
Solid State Drives (0)
Strain Reliefs (4)
Tape Drives (0)
Temperature Controls (2)
Test Equipment (72)
VCR Players & Recorders (0)
Click on listing title or image for more details and larger image
More software visit our affiliate site
CAN'T FIND IT
If you don't find what you are looking for
here, email us with your needs. We have several hundred thousand parts in stock.
A note about the kits we sell, all come
with instructions and we will provide as much help as time allows by email or phone. We provide kit repair for a small fee plus shipping.
California Prop 65
|You have no items in your cart |
Oscilloscope Kit with Digital Storage
|DSO068 Oscilloscope Kit With Digital Storage, Frequency Meter and ATmega64 AVR Microcontroller.|
1. In addition to the integrated circuit, the vast majority of components are thru hole components, reducing the builder's skill level requirements, increasing the sense of user involvement, they will have more opportunity to learn circuit theory, internal characteristics, etc.
2. Using a modular design, so that some of the functional circuit components, highlight the main circuit, reducing the difficulty of understanding the entire scope of the circuit.
3. The kit comes with detailed descriptive information, including making instructions with clearly marked, detailed schematic diagram, complete bill of materials and clear step troubleshooting methods, etc., to improve the success rate of production.
4. With better and higher functional performance, compared with the 062 there is a significant increase in the main indicators of bandwidth, sensitivity, recording length, etc., while increasing the performance of more practical USB port, battery power supply.
5. Operation using "conductive plastic buttons + rotary switch" combinations, make the operation more intuitive, fast and reliable, standardized interface, the advanced functions are executed through the menu, very clearly.
6. The kit has pre-installed software upgrade program (Bootloader), and because of the USB interface, users do not need to add any hardware tools to carry out a program to upgrade or rewrite, which will not only facilitate the users performance using the oscilloscope, and the instrument itself becomes a truly multi-purpose MCU unit.
7. The user is equipped with an oscilloscope (Learning Edition) and experimental templates, convenient for user design of their own programs and in-depth study with our software, forming a virtual oscilloscope with PC screen, thereby greatly enhancing the scopes functions and practicality.
1. Maximum equivalent sample rate: 20MSa / s
2. The highest real-time sampling rate: 2Msps
3. Accuracy: 8Bit
4. Sampling buffer depth: 256, 512, 1024 bytes, adjustable.
5. Analog bandwidth: 0 - 3MHz
6. Vertical sensitivity: 10mV / Div - 7. 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)
8. Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
9. Input impedance: 1MΩ
10. Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe).
11. Coupling: includes DC / AC
Horizontal time base range: 0.2μs / Div - 10m (min) / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner).
12. With automatic, regular and single mode for easy capture of instant wave waveform.
13. Trigger Position: 1% - 100% adjustable and there are instructions.
14. Available rising or falling edge trigger.
15. Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions.
16. Observe waveform before trigger (negative delay).
17. Can freeze waveform at any time display (HOLD function).
18. Comes with 1Hz - 4MHz variable frequency test signal source.
19. Waveforms can be saved to EEPROM, if shutdown you will not loose them.
20. You can easily view the saved waveform
21. you can change the display screen to a graphical file format and send it to a PC via the serial port.
22. Frequency meter can measure frequencies up to 5MHz, the sensitivity up to 0.2Vpp (*).
23. There are 256, 512 and 1024-point FFT functions, which support the signal spectrum analysis (*).
(Note: Current version of the software with the "*" function has yet to be improved, after the release of new versions software, users can get these features via simple software upgrade.)
24. Supporting 10: 1 probe can measure voltage 400Vpp.
Manual: will be emailed upon purchase
1 x Oscilloscope Kit with case
1 x Assembly Guide (EN)
1 x User Manual (EN)
1 x Source
1 x Schematic
Click image for a larger view