All parts and sale items are sold with No Returns No Refunds No Exchanges
For International Sales, send us an email noting the items you wish to purchase to
Sales Dept Email.
Battery Chargers (1)
Cable & Wire (55)
Cable Assemblies (22)
Cd DVD Drives (9)
Cd DVD Players & Recorders (1)
Clocks & Watches (6)
Cord Grips (3)
Education & Training (10)
Electron Tubes (4)
Flash Drives (1)
Floppy Drives (0)
Fuse Holders (2)
Hard Drives (3)
Headphones - Headsets & Earphones (7)
I/O Interface Cards (19)
I/O Modules (0)
Inductors Chokes Coils (4)
Input Devices (2)
LCD Display (0)
LED Display (3)
Machine Tools (9)
Microscopes & Endoscopes (4)
Mother Boards (1)
Motion Detectors (1)
Mouse Pads (1)
OEM Replacement Parts (23)
Optical Electronic (1)
Panel Meters (1)
Plugs - Pins & Jacks (9)
Power Converters (1)
Power Cords (8)
Power Plug Adapter (3)
Power Strip (1)
Power Supplies (34)
Printed Circuit Boards (9)
Printer Cartridges (3)
Remote Controls (1)
Routers & Switches (4)
Soldering Equipment (40)
Solid State Drives (0)
Strain Reliefs (4)
Tape Drives (0)
Temperature Controls (2)
Test Equipment (72)
VCR Players & Recorders (0)
Click on listing title or image for more details and larger image
More software visit our affiliate site
CAN'T FIND IT
If you don't find what you are looking for
here, email us with your needs. We have several hundred thousand parts in stock.
A note about the kits we sell, all come
with instructions and we will provide as much help as time allows by email or phone. We provide kit repair for a small fee plus shipping.
California Prop 65
|You have no items in your cart |
Digital Oscilloscope Kit
|DSO138 Digital Oscilloscope Kit with SMD devices pre-soldered Version. This version is much easier to build than the SMD version. This is the newest version, and the hardware difference is the resistance of R11 which is 150 ohms.|
Kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display which can be used as an ARM test development board.
Available source, Capable people can use it as a secondary development tool on the basis of the suite, for example, it can be changed to Milli-voltmeter, data loggers, and so on (we don't supply any technical support about its use).
Circuit is simple and the kit is inexpensive.
Description: PCB size: 117 x 76mm Screen size: 52 x 40mm Supply voltage: DC 9V
1. Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
2. Accuracy: 12Bit
3. Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
4. Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
5. Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV / Div - 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner).
6. Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
7. Input impedance: 1MΩ
8. Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe).
9. Coupling modes: DC / AC / GND
10. The horizontal time base range: 10μs / Div - 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner).
11. With automatic, regular and one-shot mode, easy to capture the momentary waveform.
12. Available rising or falling edge trigger.
13. Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions.
14. Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
15. Can freeze waveform display at any time (HOLD function).
16. Comes with 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source. Note: With this kit, you need to have some basic electronic knowledge and ability, because of different levels of ability and technical skills of builders, we can not guarantee that everyone can successfully complete this kit, but we are committed to do our best to help you. Use the manual, please carefully read it before you start building this kit.
This kit does not come with a case, if you prefer one see our stock# 1458225271
The kit comes with test lead with clips. If you would like a x1 x10 scope probe see our stock# 1460380861 . This scope probe would make an excellent complement to your scope.
A good power supply for this kit is our stock# 1461206555 .
Manual: Will be emailed upon purchase
Package includes: 1 x Digital Oscilloscope Kit with test leads
Click image for a larger view