For items in the database email Sales.
All parts and sale items are sold with No Returns No Refunds No Exchanges Questions eMail firstname.lastname@example.org
For International Sales, send us an email noting the items you wish to purchase to
Sales Dept Email.
Battery Chargers (3)
Cable & Wire (64)
Cable Assemblies (30)
Cd DVD Drives (9)
Cd DVD Players & Recorders (1)
Clocks & Watches (6)
Cord Grips (3)
Crystal Oscillators (13)
Education & Training (14)
Electron Tubes (4)
Flash Drives (1)
Floppy Drives (0)
Fuse Holders (2)
Hard Drives (3)
Headphones - Headsets & Earphones (9)
I/O Interface Cards (19)
I/O Modules (0)
Inductors Chokes Coils (4)
Input Devices (2)
LCD Display (0)
LED Display (3)
Machine Tools (9)
Microscopes & Endoscopes (4)
Mother Boards (1)
Motion Detectors (1)
Mouse Pads (1)
OEM Replacement Parts (23)
Optical Electronic (1)
Packaging & Shipping (0)
Panel Meters (2)
Plugs - Pins & Jacks (15)
Power Converters (1)
Power Cords (8)
Power Plug Adapter (3)
Power Strip (1)
Power Supplies (40)
Printed Circuit Boards (18)
Printer Cartridges (3)
Remote Controls (1)
Routers & Switches (4)
Soldering Equipment (41)
Solid State Drives (0)
Strain Reliefs (4)
Tape Drives (0)
Temperature Controls (2)
Test Equipment (79)
VCR Players & Recorders (0)
Click on listing title or image for more details and larger image
More software visit our affiliate site
CAN'T FIND IT
If you don't find what you are looking for
here, email us with your needs. We have several hundred thousand parts in stock.
A note about the kits we sell, all come
with instructions and we will provide as much help as time allows by email or phone. We provide kit repair for a small fee plus shipping.
A note about product images, due to manufacturing differences, monitor display coloring and other factors product images may not look exactly like the actual product, and should be considered representative only unless stated as actual product images.
California Prop 65
|You have no items in your cart |
24MHz Dual-channel Arbitrary Waveform Generator
|The FY3224S 24MHz Dual-channel Arbitrary Waveform DDS Function Signal Generator can output Sine, Square, Sweep, Triangle,Ramp along with other wave forms, see below. It also provides a Frequency Counter Function.|
1. Output signal frequency high accuracy, good stability.
2. Signal amplitude up to 20Vpp.
3. Instrument can be adjusted thru program functions, easy to use.
4. Accompanying frequency meter, counter function, high cost.
5. The instrument can output sine, square, triangle, ramp, pulse, staircase, DC voltage waveform.
Pulse wave pulse width precision is fully adjustable.
1. Using DDS direct digital synthesis technology to generate precise, stable, low distortion output signal.
2. CH1 and CH2 completely symmetrical two channels, each channel can be independently set the parameters.
3. Supports user-defined waveforms, each arbitrary waveform memory depth 2048 x 12bits, 250MSa / s sampling rate.
4. Has burst burst output, selectable manual trigger, internal and external trigger CH2 trigger three trigger modes that allow the unit to any output 1 - 1048575 bursts.
5. Measurement functions: instrument comes with 100MHz frequency counter functions and pulse counter functions.
6. Waveform generator up to 12 bits wide, the output waveform is more delicate, waveform distortion is reduced magnitude.
7. With full CNC functions, display and digital adjustment phase current amplitude of the output signal, offset, frequency, duty cycle, and the two signals.
8. After connecting the instrument to the computer, you can use the computer through the PC control signal generator functions and parameters, and can be edited on a computer to download arbitrary waveform output waveform to the instrument.
9. Communication: serial communication, protocol completely open, user-friendly secondary development.
10. High frequency accuracy: frequency accuracy up to 10-6 magnitude.
11. High frequency resolution: the full range of frequency resolution 10mHz.
12. Tracking function: built-in frequency, amplitude, offset, duty cycle, waveform and other parameters follow function, easy to use.
13. Scanning features: a frequency linear sweep and logarithmic sweep function, scan start and end points can be set.
14. Storage feature: You can store 20 groups instrument state parameters set by the user, can be called up to Reproduce
15. Operation: key operation, LCD1602 LCD display in English, direct digital setting parameters or continuous adjustment knob.
16. Input voltage protection: extended power input range AC85V to AC240V wide voltage.
17. Output short circuit protection: All signal outputs can operate at over load short circuit 60S.
Built-in switching power supply: AC85V-AC260V
Output amplitude: ≥≥20Vp-p (no load)
Output Impedance: 50Ω ± 10%
DC polarization: ± 10V
Frequency range: 0Hz - 24MHz (orther 0Hz - 6MHz)
Count range: 0-4294967295
Measurement frequency range: 1Hz - 100MHz
Input amplitude: 1Vp-p - 20Vp-p
Scanning mode: Linear sweep, logarithm scanning
Frequency Range: Start and end points set arbitrary
Frequency scanning range: M1 - M2 predetermined frequency
Scan rate: 1s ~ 999s / step
Storage and transferred functions: M0 - M9 (M0: default)
Size: 200mm (L) × 190mm(W) × 90mm(H)
Beeper function: to set open or closed by the program
Operating characteristics: All key operation, continuous adjustment knob
Environmental conditions: Temperature 0 - 40 ℃ humidity <80%
1 x FY3224S 24MHz Dual Channel DDS Function Signal Generator
1 x 1M power cable
1 x 1.25M USB cable
2 x 1.1M Q9 cables
Click image for a larger view