Post Number: 69
Votes: 0 (Vote!)
|Posted on Friday, January 31, 2020 - 05:30 am: ||
Try the following, it has worked for Windows 7 before.
First the installation:
1. Rt Click on the install file, choose install as Administrator.
2. Lft Click on install file.
Once it installs:
1. Rt Click on program Icon, choose Compatibility Mode.
2. In the window that opens up, Check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
3. In the drop down box, Choose "Windows 7".
4. Place a Check in the box for "Disable Desktop Composition".
5. Place a Check in the box for "Disable Display Scaling on High DPI Settings".
6. Click "OK"
7. The program should now run properly.
Any problems come back, we will try to help further.